Vegetables and natural products are being developed consistently on the rooftop as well as fish and agribusiness; however today we will examine the strategy for keeping chickens on the rooftop. Kindly read this article cautiously and share it with your companions who love rooftop planting.
In towns or towns, chickens can be raised alongside housetop gardens. Chicken or Japanese quail are the most appropriate for keeping on the rooftop. In any case, pigeons or partridges can likewise be developed. If you have any desire to keep chickens on the rooftop, it is smarter to keep layers (for egg creation).
Rooftop chickens: Different types of layer chickens are accessible in our country. Mixture hens begin laying eggs at the age of 18-20 weeks (four and a half months) and lay eggs at the age of 62-64 weeks (year and a half or one and half years).
Contingent upon the variety, every hen lays up to 280-330 eggs each year. A portion of the mixture assortments reasonable for material is Lohman Brown, High-Line Brown, Tetra SL, Nick Chick Brown, Bowens Gold Line, b. V. – 300, Isa Brown, and so forth.
The poultry season can be isolated into two sections:
- Raising child chickens.
- Raising grown-up chickens.
- Raising chickens-
The kid-raising episode is again separated into two sections. To be specific: – a. Agonizing episode, b. Developing episode.
- Agonizing episode: This episode is a significant time in the existence of a chicken. The development of their future life relies upon the appropriate consideration of this time. The length of this episode is 1-35 days.
- Developing period: Since it is a development stage, their development and future creation generally rely upon legitimate consideration of this stage. The span of this episode depends on 35-62 days.
- Raising grown-up chickens –
If you have any desire to keep a few chickens on the rooftop, it is smarter to begin from this episode. This period begins from 72 days to 1.5 years. It is smarter to purchase pellet from a known or solid ranch.
Techniques for raising chickens on the rooftop: There are numerous strategies for raising chickens. In this technique, every hen is kept in an extraordinarily made confine. Contingent upon the number of chickens in the enclosure, at least one story is made. The enclosure framework occupies less room. In addition, this strategy diminishes the assault of microorganisms. This is an optimal technique for laying hens.
Bringing chickens up in this manner decreases the relative food utilization and increments egg creation. The underlying expense of making an enclosure is a piece higher. In any case, a similar enclosure can be utilized over and over.
6 chickens can be raised in an enclosure 3 feet in length, 1 foot wide, and 1.2 feet high. A three-story enclosure can be made by joining three such enclosures. Where a sum of 16 chickens can be raised.
The pay and consumption record of 16 chickens was given in the case.
Ordinary consideration and infectious prevention
To keep chickens at home, you should accept normal consideration of them.
- Need to clean stool consistently
- Sadi ought to be mindful so as not to give additional food
- Watch out for any illness or development issues
- Ensure the chicken droppings are fluid and lime-like
- On the off chance that any infection or any dubious side effects show up, counsel a vet right away.
Fixed cost of raising chickens on the rooftop:
- Cost making (counting drinking water holder and trash plate) – 2,500 tk/-.
- Cost of acquisition of 16 chickens (as 500 tk/- each) – 9,000 tk/-.
All out the fixed cost: 11,500 tk/-.
Cost of food ( 3.5tk/- each day per chicken for oneself and half year/550 days) – 34,650 tk/-.
Medication cost (nutrient/other) – 1,500 tk/-.
All out Cost:47,650 tk/-.
All out pay:
Eggs (on normal 80% eggs in 550 days all out eggs 6920 at Rs. 8.5 per egg) – 59,400 tk/-.
Available to be purchased of hens subsequent to laying eggs (Rs. 200 for every hen) – 3,600 tk/-.
Absolute pay:63,000 tk/-.
Net benefit = 63,000 tk/- . 48,650 = tk/-. 15,350. The enclosure turned out to be free.